Losers - Lindsay's Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 small can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 c. white cooking wine
- 1/2 c. fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. chili powder
Mix all the ingredients and heat to bubbling. I did it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, but I bet it could be done over the stove-top, as long as you stirred frequently. I served this over wild long-grain rice.
The chicken concoction should make six servings, and it's about 150 calories per serving.
I just made this up tonight as I was fooling around in the kitchen, and it wasn't half bad. I'm sure that you could use all cheddar or all mozzarella cheese. You could probably try other types of spices instead of chili powder, too. Anyway...it was really good served over the rice!