Losers - Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 1/2 lb. lean flank steak, cubed
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. fat-free beef broth
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sm. bay leaf
- 1 t. paprika
- 18 medium baby carrots
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 c. onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1 lg. stalk of celery, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
Place meat in slow cooker and cover with flour, salt, and pepper. Stir the meat and flour mixture to evenly coat the meat cubes.
Add remaining ingredients, and stir to get beef unsettled from the bottom of the cooker.
Cover and cook:
10-12 hours on Low
4-6 hours on High
Stir again before serving.
This recipe makes 6 servings. Each serving has approximately 250 calories. Enjoy!